Your Step-by-Step Guide
Ready to apply to Alexander Muss High School in Israel? Here’s your step-by-step guide to the application and admissions process at AMHSI-JNF.*
1. Click “Apply Now” on the top right of the screen.
2. Create an account and save your login information.
3. Complete and submit all fields and forms required for an interview.
4. Choose your year, program, and session from the dropdown menu.
5. Submit your $125 deposit.
6. Schedule and complete your interview with an AMHSI-JNF representative*
7. Allow 3–4 weeks to receive confirmation of acceptance. This process may be delayed during periods when U.S. schools are closed.
*Interviews will not take place before nine months prior to travel.
Academic Standards for Acceptance
Our school provides a rigorous and inspiring academic program. Applicants will be considered based on academic achievement and spirit. We encourage applications from students who maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5, which will fulfill the first round of requirements for evaluation.
We require a Hebrew language course for our semester sessions. Students will be placed in the appropriate level classes. Hebrew is an option for mini-
Diversity & Inclusion
Alexander Muss High School in Israel does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of admission policies, financial aid processes, and/or educational programs.