Your Step-by-Step Guide
Ready to apply to Alexander Muss High School in Israel? Here’s your step-by-step guide to the application and admissions process at AMHSI-JNF.*
1. Click “Apply Now” on the top right of the screen.
2. Select your session and click the purple “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
3. Create an account and save your login information.
4. Submit your $125 refundable** deposit
5. Complete and submit all fields and forms required for an interview.
6. Schedule and complete your interview with an AMHSI-JNF representative***
7. Allow 3–4 weeks to receive confirmation of acceptance. This process may be delayed during periods when U.S. schools are closed.
*The process can take as few as eight weeks to complete.
**Deposits are refundable up to five months prior to travel.
***Interviews will take place beginning nine months prior to travel.
Academic Standards for Acceptance
Our school provides a rigorous and inspiring academic program. Applicants will be considered based on academic achievement and spirit. We encourage applications from students who maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5, which will fulfill the first round of requirements for evaluation.
We require a Hebrew language course for our semester sessions. Students will be placed in the appropriate level classes. Hebrew is an option for mini-
Diversity & Inclusion
Alexander Muss High School in Israel does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of admission policies, financial aid processes, and/or educational programs.