Terms & Conditions
SMS Terms and conditions:
Jewish National Fund may offer donors the opportunity to receive updates via SMS text messages on your wireless telephone. By opting in, providing Jewish National Fund with your wireless telephone number on an event or social networking page, or by signing up through sending a text, you consent to receiving autodialed, telemarketing text or e-mail messages at the telephone number, including Short Message Service (SMS) messages.
By opting in, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Standard carrier message and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
- How to opt out: You can opt out from future messages at any time by texting STOP to code 563872 (JNFUSA) from your mobile phone. You agree that if you request to opt out from future messages, we may send you a one-time opt-out confirmation text message.
- How to get help or support: To get help, call our toll-free number at 800.542.8733 or [email protected]. From your mobile phone, you may request our contact information at any time by texting HELP to is code 563872 (JNFUSA).
- This text messaging program may not be available on all wireless carriers. The program is currently available for AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, MetroPCS, T-Mobile and others. Jewish National Fund may add or remove any wireless carrier from this program without notice.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message frequency may vary.
- Message and data rates may apply.