Start Your Application
Need to continue an application in progress? Log in
- Click “Apply Now” on the top right of the screen.
- Create an account and save your login information.
- Complete and submit all fields and forms required for an interview.
- Choose your year, program, and session from the dropdown menu.
- Submit your non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule and complete your interview with an AMHSI representative.*
- Allow 3–4 weeks to receive your admissions decision. This process may be delayed during periods when U.S. schools are closed.
*Interviews will not take place before nine months prior to travel.
Academic Standards for Acceptance
Our school provides a rigorous and inspiring academic program. Applicants will be considered based on academic achievement and spirit. We encourage applications from students who maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5, which will fulfill the first round of requirements for evaluation.
We require a Hebrew language course for our semester sessions. Students will be placed in the appropriate level classes. Hebrew is an option for Mini-Mester as part of our General Studies course offerings, but not available during the summer.
Diversity & Inclusion
Alexander Muss High School in Israel does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of admission policies, financial aid processes, and/or educational programs.
Sign Up for an Information Session
Not sure which session is right for you? Learn more about our programs on a virtual information session. Get a glimpse into life at AMHSI from one of our knowledgeable professionals and hear from an alum.
Find out how much a study abroad experience at Alexander Muss High School in Israel costs, and ways to help offset the cost.See Rates
Affording AMHSI does not need to be a burden. We offer need based financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and more. Just ask!See Rates
—Hayley, Spring 2022