Now Accepting Applications
Alexander Muss High School in Israel is seeking student leaders for the Stephen Muss Impact Fellowship. Jewish students entering their sophomore or junior year of high school in 2019, residing in Miami Dade County and attending a Miami Dade County public or private school, are invited to apply (students enrolled in Jewish day school are not eligible).
Fall 2020 Session: August 23 – December 21, 2020
Deadline for Applications and Deposits: December 31, 2019
The fellowship includes:
- Full tuition,* housing and meals
- Leadership training
- Workshops on critical thinking, social media, marketing and public speaking
- Serve as a liaison to media
For a full description of the Impact Fellowship program, visit our Main Fellowship Page.
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Alicia Press at [email protected] or 954-817-7108
Andrea Schleider at [email protected] or 954-805-5578
About the Sponsor:
Thanks to the generosity of Stephen Muss, and with the extraordinary partnership of The Greater Miami Jewish Federation, The Stephen Muss Impact Fellowship was established to provide Jewish students in greater Miami that will be in 10th and 11th grades at the time of travel, with the extraordinary opportunity to connect to the Jewish people and the land of Israel.