The Philadelphia Impact Fellowship
Alexander Muss High School in Israel is seeking student leaders for the 2018 Philadelphia Impact Fellowship. All entering their sophomore or junior year of high school in 2018 are invited to apply.
January 30 – March 27, 2018
Application Deadline: October 20, 2017
The fellowship includes:
- Full tuition,* housing and meals
- Leadership training
- Workshops on critical thinking, social media, marketing and public speaking
- Serve as a liaison to media
For a full description of the Impact Fellowship program, visit our Main Fellowship Page.
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Dana Gerbie Klein at [email protected] or 212-472-9300 x484
About the Sponsor:
The Philadelphia Impact Fund was created by Hans and Gloria Schott, to enable Jewish high school students from the Philadelphia area to explore and discover their connection to the land, people, history and culture of Israel. It was of great importance to the Schotts (z”l) to promote Zionist education and create future Zionist leaders.
The Philadelphia Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.