The Philadelphia Impact Fellowship
Alexander Muss High School in Israel is seeking student leaders for the Philadelphia Impact Fellowship. All teens in their sophomore or junior year of high school at the time of travel are invited to apply.
February 2019 Session: January 29 – March 26, 2019
Deadline for Applications and Deposits: October 12, 2018
The fellowship includes:
- Full tuition,* housing and meals
- Leadership training
- Workshops on critical thinking, social media, marketing and public speaking
- Serve as a liaison to media
For a full description of the Impact Fellowship program, visit our Main Fellowship Page.
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Rabbi Greg Litcofsky at 212-472-9300 x250
About the Sponsor:
The Philadelphia Impact Fund, which makes the fellowship possible, was created by Hans and Gloria Schott, to enable Jewish high school students from the Philadelphia area to explore and discover their connection to the land, people, history and culture of Israel. It was of great importance to the Schotts (z”l) to promote Zionist education and create future Zionist leaders.
The Philadelphia Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.