The Greater New York Impact Fellowship
Alexander Muss High School in Israel is seeking student leaders for the Greater New York Impact Fellowship. All teens in their sophomore or junior year of high school at the time of travel are invited to apply.
February 2019 Session: January 29 – March 26, 2019
Deadline for Applications and Deposits: October 12, 2018
The fellowship includes:
- Full tuition,* housing and meals
- Leadership training
- Workshops on critical thinking, social media, marketing and public speaking
- Serve as a liaison to media
For a full description of the Impact Fellowship program, visit our Main Fellowship Page.
- The application process will include an in-person interview.
- International airfare to/from Israel is not included in the fellowship award.
- All applicants will be expected to publicize their experience through AMHSI and JNF’s various social media platforms both during and after the Program.
Questions? Contact us:
Maura Koenig (Manhattan, Bronx, Westchester, Rockland County) at 212-879-9305 x246
Stephanie Feit (Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island) at 212-879-9305 x182
Dana Gerbie Klein (Upstate NY) at 212.879.9305 x484
About the Sponsor:
The Greater New York Impact Fund, which makes the fellowship possible, was created by an anonymous donor to enable Jewish high school students from the New York area to explore and discover their connection to the land, people, history and culture of Israel. The Greater New York Impact Fellowship was also made possible by a grant from The JNF Boruchin Israel Education and Advocacy Center.